The Great Mandate
El Gran Mandato
Dear Friends of a Regenerative Future,
Queridos Amigos de un Futuro Regenerativo,
Below is a mandate for our nation’s economic and political leaders, a document collectively developed by many over several decades. Our international alliance of concerned citizens hopes you will pass it forward and endorse it until it becomes part of the consciousness of the Great Turning and becomes a true reflection of the cry of all humanity.
Abajo se encuentra un mandato supremo dirigido a nuestros líderes económicos y políticos, un documento compilado en forma colectiva durante varias decadas. Nuestra alianza de amigos internacionales espera que sea firmada y adelantada hasta que llega a ser parte de la conciencia del Gran Viraje y llegue a ser un reflejo verdadero del grito de toda la humanidad.
Important Notice: We have not been able to edit the Move On webpage http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/the-great-mandate
since its original publication and for this reason there are errors we have here corrected. Upon signing the Mandate, as of July 20, 2015, you are signing the document below exactly as it appears at this webpage.
Importante Nota: No hemos podido editar la página web de Move On http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/the-great-mandate
desde la publicación original y por eso hay errores que aquí han sido corregidos. Al firmar el Mandato, desde el dia 20 de julio de 2015, esta firmando el documento abajo exactamente como aparece en esta página web.
Write us at email@example.com if you wish to add something or have a constructive comment. All feedback will be recorded to inform constitutional assemblies, regional councils and, hopefully, a Council for National Integrity to create what we hope will become a consensus of what we, the People, mandate of our economic and governing institutions. As of July 20, 2015, the Mandate below will not be modified so that signatures endorsing the Great Mandate will be endorsing exactly the following document. We invite signatures from the entire world community to legitimize the demands described below.
Escríbanos en la dirección firstname.lastname@example.org si quisiera agregar algo o quiere compartir algun comentario positivo. Todos comentarios serán
documentados para informar consejos regionales, asambleas constituyentes y, ojalá un Consejo para la Integridad Nacional. Queremos que este documento contribuye a la creación de lo que esperamos sea un concenso de lo que nosotros, el Pueblo, mandamos de nuestras instituciónes económicas y gubernamentales. Invitamos firmas de todos los pueblos del mundo para legitimizar las demandas descritas abajo.
If you like the spirit of the document which reflects opinions expressed from Kansas to India, sign it, please, at:
Si le gusta el espiritu del documento que refleja opiniones espresado desde el estado de Kansas hasta la India, fírmelo, por favor, aqui:
We shall seek consensus on wording and mandate details at local and regional council levels and at what we hope to convoke, a Refounding National Convention (somewhere in the heartland of our country?), to place people before profit and restore human dignity to this great union.
Buscaremos concenso sobre la terminología y detalles del mandato en consejos locales y regionales y en lo que espermos realizar, una Asamblea de Refundación Nacional (talvez en el centro del pais?), para colocar el pueblo primero (antes del capital) y restorar la dignidad de esta gran union.
Compiler of the Great Mandate
Compilador del Gran Mandato
This current version of the Great Mandate was updated and published on July 20, 2015 in the name of my brilliant son Aaron Eli Dunsmore and all of our children and their children until the Seventh Generation so that they may forever enjoy a regenerative planet.
Esta versión del Gran Mandato fue puesto al dia y publicado el 20 de julio, 2015, en nombre de mi hijo brillante Aaron Eli Dunsmore y todos nuestros hijos y sus hijos hasta la Sétima Generación para que gozen para siempre un planeta regenerativo.
The Great Mandate El Gran Mandato
Let us, the People of the United States of America, mandate with our endorsement of this collective declaration, the following essential demands be acted upon before national collapse escalates into an uncontrollable cascade. We welcome endorsement from the world community as the United States of America is largely responsible for the planetary crisis affecting all life.
Declaration of Interdependence
1.We call for the declaration of a planetary state of crisis requiring rapid response to reverse climate change; governmental and corporate support to transition to renewable energy usage and organic agriculture; the prohibition of toxic wastes of any nature, including nuclear; with corresponding governmental support for the transitional technologies to be implemented. We demand the urgent exploration of the feasibility of a global commitment to the reduction of greenhouse gases in conjunction with a public-private effort to reverse climate change within a decade.
(Our Common Future Under Climate Change International Scientific Conference 7-10 JULY 2015 Paris, France Outcome Statement:
2. We call for the end of personhood for corporations. Corporations will not be allowed in any way to influence our political governing bodies. Corporate governance is not democratic.
3.Let us strengthen our democratic legacy by passing an amendment eliminating the Electoral College and modernizing the electoral process, guaranteeing the verification of individual voting choices. Congress must adopt and enforce restrictions on influence peddling at all political levels. The nation will be re-founded as a constitutional democracy, in place of the current corporation.
We, the People, will establish a national system to register individual opinion instantaneously in the Congress of the United States through existing safeguarded technologies which will decipher local, regional and statewide opinion instantaneously and be able to display not only national voting, but be able to (in real time) feedback to each region the decisions made by respective Congresspersons. We call for the establishment of direct digital instantaneous nationwide information and voting input to the the Congress of the USA. We demand instantaneous analysis of regional voting, congressional voting, referendums, etc. This Direct Digital Democracy will insure our Congress becomes accountable to the people of the United States of America.
4. We call for the convening of a Re-founding Constitutional Assembly to reaffirm the great truths inherent in our present Constitution and to modify and strengthen its magnificence to assure the Great Mandate of our people. Delegates (half female and half male) will be chosen freely from our nation's trusted patriots through local and regional councils. We shall incorporate the principle of the Seventh Generation as the supreme criteria for all economic and political decisions. Any decision contrary to this principle will be subject to constitutional challenge by any citizen of the nation.
5. We will elect a Council for National Integrity to guide the Great Transition and insure accountability of our economic and political leadership to the People of the United States of America.
6. Our government, of the People, will begin the transition to assume direct management of its financial system. A review of the constitutionality of the private "Federal" Reserve System will be initiated. We shall recall that John F. Kennedy insisted this was the most important task before any citizen of our great nation.
7. Let us stand and be counted as supporting the elimination of our weapons of mass destruction, encouraging a negotiated simultaneous and equitable reduction globally. Violating international law, the United States has sold uranium-tipped weapons and deadly gas weapons to at least sixteen nations including Iraq. (Documentary “Beyond Treason” and http://worldbeyondwar.org/ )
8. We want our armed forces back on national soil. We mandate our military focus on building up our country’s regenerative capacity and working to save our planet from further destruction. We demand the closure of the eight hundred to one thousand military bases the United States of America maintains at taxpayer expense in over a hundred and fifty nations. ( www.globalresearch.ca/the-worldwide-network-of-us-military-bases/5564 )
9. We want the building of wonderful monuments to our Peacemakers, those alive today and those who gave up their lives to this end. ( https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/time-out/201205/where-are-the-monuments-peace )
10. We demand the immediate and permanent closure of the School "of the Assassins" of the Americas, in Columbus, GA, no matter what name it hides behind. There shall be issued a clear declaration of support of the popular peaceful struggles internationally for justice, jubilee and equitable distribution of resources.
11. We demand the United States of America prioritize the inauguration of a cooperative worldwide effort to redistribute wealth (including land) for the benefit of the most marginalized of the planet. We demand direct stakeholder (community) control of corporations, in conjunction with shareholders; worker ownership and management participation in corporations; the removal of personhood status, placing them in positions of privilege under humans.
( http://thinkprogress.org/home/2014/05/09/3436223/pope-the-bible-calls-for-the-redistribution-of-wealth/ )
12. US AID will be transformed into US Solidarity.
( http://archive.thedailystar.net/forum/2012/November/charity.htm )
13. A new Cabinet position will be created; that of the Secretary for Reconciliation with the Original Peoples. As a nation, we shall, to the best of our ability recognize our government and covert agencies’ crimes against humanity. We shall do everything possible to redress these crimes. We shall listen to the Truth, the People’s history, in our nation and abroad to be able to reflect critically and act upon it. We shall charge US Solidarity with this task for as long as necessary to bring about this reconciliation.
( http://bismarcktribune.com/news/columnists/clay-jenkinson/truth-and-reconciliation-commissions-in-america/article_0c1b8b12-3f83-11e0-97fc-001cc4c03286.html )
14. We call for a national dialogue to mitigate the problem of concealable weapons. The right to bear arms will not be violated. Land mines and all weapons of mass destruction (such as uranium-tipped weapons) will be decommissioned. We demand that international policing and peacekeeping efforts be delegated to the United Nations. We demand the end of permanent war. ( http://fpif.org/perpetual-war-global-war-terror-ever-end/ )
15. A Department of Renewable Energy will replace the unsustainable Department of Energy. An effort equivalent to the effort of war will focus on energy and resource conservation, especially in the hugely wasteful United States of America to lead the World into a time of greater leisure and healthier living with a total reduction in fossil fuel energy consumption. The Council for National Integrity will set the target amounts and dates. ( http://www.rmi.org/reinventingfire )
16. We wish that our government declare the understanding that all great spiritual traditions of the world are seeking enlightenment, peace and justice. We shall celebrate the different paths upon which we walk, seek to learn the ways of truth from one another, turn away from the ways of destruction and greed and inaugurate a time of peace and wholeness upon this tormented Earth. We demand our government begin immediate, sincere dialogue with all organizations hoping for a just and moral World. We will seek support for the Great Mandate internationally as a vehicle for the creation of a nation placing people before profit, human dignity before corporate interests and dialogue before war. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_pluralism )
17. We call for direct governmental support for local and regional economies, including traditional economies of barter, and the recognition of common wealth, non-negotiable commercially. The basic rights to land, health care, clean water, whole foods, shelter and social security will be guaranteed every person upon our land. Water shall no longer be allowed to be bought or sold. The right of direct access to clean drinking water will be recognized and guaranteed by our government.
( http://www.youthforhumanrights.org/what-are-human-rights/videos/food-and-shelter-for-all.html )
18. With this Mandate, it is our hope that all nations, having profited from the labor of the world's masses shall be encouraged to follow suit and guarantee the psychological, physical and spiritual health of the World's peoples before any further profit and concentration of capital occur.
( http://www.reformation.org/moneychangers.html )
19. We mandate the decriminalizing of all synthetic and natural drugs with governmental regulation and control over processing and distribution, with corresponding educational campaigns on the benefits and/or dangers of their consumption.
( http://mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening )
Creating a Regenerative Future
20. We demand the rights of the Earth shall be established constitutionally in recognition of its living and conscious being. ( http://www.rightsofmotherearth.com/ )
21. We demand the immediate prohibition of the patenting of life forms (with or without modification) and prohibiting the right to intellectual property over naturally occurring (with or without modification) substances and life forms.
( http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/can-we-patent-life )
22. We demand government support to develop and commercialize natural medicines in the regions and countries of origin. Medicinal herbs, traditional therapies and treatments such as reflexology, as examples, shall qualify as coverable care under the nation’s new national universal health care system. Access to natural medicines and therapies will be guaranteed.
23. We demand the banning of transgenic modification and cloning. We encourage government support for same species genetic research for the prevention of defects and disease.
24 We demand government support for mining industries' transition from using toxic chemicals to the use of harmless extraction technologies including biological agents, which, if patented, must be released to the public domain. We call for complete retooling to recycling metals and minerals already extracted from the Earth, whenever possible.
25. We demand that foreign aid be based on an elimination of subsidies for overproduction of chemically produced and processed "food," supporting developing efforts to produce whole foods in nations around the World. Donated solar-powered irrigation systems will provide a huge incentive to the photovoltaic industry and support regional food production, ending the crippling cycles of dependency. The most essential of all fuels, cooking fuel, will be subsidized and fossil fuels will be taxed to real extraction, production and distribution costs. Until the billions of humans cooking with wood from forests have access to subsidized fuel logs manufactured from agricultural waste (www.sol-utions.info), available agricultural land and farming capability, US Solidarity will replace processed genetically modified relief “foodstuffs” with high-protein peanut products and pre-cooked and dehydrated beans requiring simple rehydration for high-protein nourishment.
26. We demand that multinational agribusiness concerns will be transitioned to farmer-controlled businesses more respectful of limits to water availability. Corporate landholdings will be equitably redistributed and unsustainable agricultural corporations will be mandated to support the restoration of the family farm and labor-intensive regenerative organic agriculture. Water aquifers will be exploited in sustainable fashion. Wherever in the world regenerative agriculture has been destroyed, the responsible corporations must restore the soil and crops to regenerative sustainability. All wishing to participate in local and regional agricultural production will be aided by the same corporations in doing so. The United States shall welcome all who have been disenfranchised by our imposed neo-liberal economic order and non-regenerative agriculture.
27. We demand the inauguration of international efforts to cleanse all contaminated water. All sources of contamination will be eliminated. All toxic substances (including nuclear waste) will eventually be phased out within the United States of America as per timetables established by the Council for National Integrity. US corporations abroad will be mandated to follow all new national environmental regulations established by the demands of the Great Mandate. (One example in El Salvador, Central America, is the Acelhuate river, contaminated by US corporations: www.sam.usace.army.mil/.../El%...)
28. We demand that, as a community of nations, we must reverse the decline of natural species, modifying our exploitation of land, forests, rivers and oceans to preserve our natural world from further destruction and, as a high international priority, restore our natural world, where possible to its original life-sustaining glory. We will establish these resources, intact and/or restored, as the basis of our financial systems. Preserved and restored natural resources and environmental integrity will become the standards for the foundation of the fiscal strength of nations, the value of which will be established by a freely elected international Council of Common Wealth.
29. We demand that a revamped Department of Health Education and Welfare will oversee the public financing of all health care for all persons living within the United States of America. Every person’s choice of care will be honored. The Department will be mandated to direct our nation's schools to truly educate, "draw from," our children their innate wisdom and knowledge through direct participation in the Great Transition. The global effort to insure a regenerative future for the planet will be the primary focus of all educational endeavor.
30. With our endorsement of this Mandate, we demand a balanced federal budget.
31. We also demand that corporations pay taxes commensurate with profit levels.
32. We demand the elimination of the "voluntary" and unconstitutional income tax.
33. We demand the reform of the legal system to efficiently and effectively arrest corruption, to stop the legal support for the destruction of our life-support systems, corporate abuse, political privileges, immunity and exemptions. The permanent citizen-elected Council for National Integrity will guide the Great Transition as mandated by the People of the United States of America.
To add to this living document, or to comment constructively (any negative criticism must be followed by positive solutions, write the Great Mandate compiler Bob Dunsmore at
IF YOU TRUST YOUR HEART TO DIRECT YOUR ACTIONS TO CREATE A REGENERATIVE FUTURE FOR ALL, PLEASE SIGN THE GREAT MANDATE, A MOVE ON CAMPAIGN, AT THIS LINK:
NOTE: THE MOVE ON SUMMARY CANNOT BE EDITED WHAT YOU SIGN ON TO IS WHAT YOU SEE ABOVE, EXACTLY WE FIRST PUBLISHED THE PETITION, NOW A CAMPAIGN, IN 2014
*(Obtain the curriculum “Focus on Health” in which students decide what future they want for themselves and the planet. “Uncharted Seas,” justifies our embarking on the greatest educational venture of Humankind without a map, trusting our innate brilliance. Ask at email@example.com for the Elemental Declaration of Interdependence signed by elementary school students on Earth Day, 2014.)
We demand that our government mandate the country's industrial sector retool to manufacture proven sustainable technologies without the loss of a single job. Ask at firstname.lastname@example.org for “STOP LOOK LISTEN” document. We have been victorious before during global crisis. We celebrate victory now.
THE HEART MIND ALLIANCE
CONTACT US at email@example.com
To DONATE and support our work use PAY PAL linked
to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
See the most successful low cost appropriate technologies from around the world that are true solutions to pressing needs at this site of the Heart Mind Alliance (www.sol-utions.info)
Catch our documentary of the Democratic Revolution of Bolivia on You Tube: "Bolivia Beyond Belief"
Ahora tambien en espanol, "Bolivia Mas Alla de la Fe" en You Tube.
Bolivian organic terraced agriculture. Andes means terraces in Spanish. These potato fields are around 15,000 feet above sea level.
We offer solutions to conserving energy and becoming more self sufficient in harmony with Mother Earth. We have worked in 20 countries in the fields of alternative appropriate technologies, community development, low cost housing, earthquake resistant design, community water systems, extremely low cost rain water catchment systems, alternative healing, organic farming, etc.
Bob Dunsmore has published a book entitled I Am: A Journey Through Times and Spaces (Search in book sections of Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com or iUniverse.com using Bob's name and the main title of the book: "Bob Dunsmore I Am" You will be able to see inside the book and capture, by scanning the table of contents, that Bob is sharing what we have learned in twenty countries about sustainable living. The second part of the book is a Call to Action which includes a working document we must endorse nationwide that has been in refinement since the 1970's: The Great Mandate. You can read the Great Mandate within these sol-utions.info pages. Please help us get it out as it speaks of our hearts' desires. If you like the spirit of the working document, sign it and pass it on. The details will be defined in a Refounding Constitutional Assembly for the United States which is also called for in the Mandate.
As co-founder of the San Luis Valley Solar Energy Association in 1976, Bob directed hundreds of low-cost do-it-yourself workshops to retrofit homes or to build homes from the ground up to be 100% solar with greenhouses, collectors, subfloor heating systems, air to water heating systems, etc. Physicist Amory Lovins in his book Brittle Power described our association the most active grass roots solar energy association in the country.
The Heart Mind Trust (www.heartmindtrust.com) is in the seeking donations through Go Fund Me, Indiegogo and Rocket Hub crowd funding sites for our many projects including the saving of the world's forests. If you are interested in accompanying us in realizing other projects based on the other appropriate technologies you can read about in these pages including the lowest cost rain catchment tank technology we know using the wavey chicken wire invention of Ron Davis (in La Paz, Bolivia -- Visit watermotor.com or google Ron Davis and water-motor and/or google "wavy chicken wire machine").
We offer consultation services based only on merit and your judgement. Call us during working hours Mountain Time at 575-582-4224 or write us at our email address at email@example.com to begin our consultation in which we expect to help you with a no cost or low cost solution or refer you to one of my international contacts to help you accomplish your goal.
Before you move on, check out this special invitation:
A SPECIAL INVITATION
Visit, live with and work with a people in a desperate struggle to maintain and strengthen their community on the shore of Lake Titicaca in Bolivia. As the healing center of the Aymara People, Quilima's elders wish to continue raising quinua, amaranth, a thousand varieties of potatoes and mountain lupine. They wish to serve you their traditional barley beverage and coca teas. They invite you to enter their thousand year old rituals of permission and thanksgiving to Pachamama, the feminine aspect of God. Having opted to create a space for inter-cultural and inter-religious exchange, the people of Quilima invite you to stay in their homes, to enter into traditional ceremony, to fish with them and honor their sacred sites. Quilima is in my opinion the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Go to our blogs
to see and read more. Contact me if interested in an immersion experience in which your financial support contributes to saving a way of life confronting greed, profit and the prostitution of their community to the corporate tourist industry.
Check out our website giving details of our immersion visit to Quilima planned for 2019 and find out how to join us:
The healing center of the Aymara Civilization, Quilima. On the shores of the Lago Sagrado, the Sacred Lake of Titicaca, Quilima is inviting you to visit them, fish with them, farm with them and enjoy intercultural sharing inspired by some of the most beautiful scenery in the World.